unarchive In The Box of 1.4101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 04P04334 - Body Mount
- 2 of 04P04335 - Body Mount
- 2 of 04P04340 - Body Mount
- 6 of 04P04336 - Upper Body Mount
- 6 of 04P07337 - Lower Body Mount
- 8 of 04P04341 - Body Mount
- 2 of 04P04338 - Upper Body Mount
- 2 of 04P04339 - Lower Body Mount
- 4 of 15P0511240 - Bolt
- 4 of 15.03.04.39 - 1.125" x .438" x .100" Flat Washer
- 4 of 15.03.48.39 - .437" ID Lock Washer
- 6 of 15.03.59.39 - 2.000" x .406" x .110" Flat Washer
- 6 of 15.07.15.40 - M10 x 1.25 Nylock Nut
- 6 of 15.10.649.39 - .625" x .438" x 1.575" Sleeve
- 1 of 17P17635 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Suzuki Samurai - 1.4101
Crafted using Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane, the 1.4101 will not only replace the worn OE rubber mounts, these new mounts will also hold up much better to the strain of off-roading.
Energy Suspension 1.4101: Suzuki Samurai Body Mounts
Getting Your Samurai Back on its Wheels?
Your Samurai is important to you, right? Like the Japanese Warriors were to their country!... well not quite like that but odds are good that you're restoring your Suzuki Samurai to a bit of rough driving right? Well, the last thing you want to do is forget a crucial set of parts like the Body Mounts. Neglecting to replace your old, rotted Body Mounts can lead to loud cracking sounds and a violently rough ride when off-roading. Here at DST, we understand that you want to feel those bumps while off-roading, but the more unforgiving paths can damage your Samurai if you don't have the protection that the 1.4101 offers.
Body Mounts and What They Do.
The Body Mount's main task is to make your ride smoother by maintaining your Samurai's body-to-frame alignment. When just one of your Body Mounts fail, it can throw the entire alignment out, decreasing your vehicle's stability, creating a lot of noise, and making you feel every single bump. Energy Suspension's 1.4101 is a complete set of Body Mounts made specifically for the Suzuki Samurai 1986-1995. Crafted using Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane, the 1.4101 will not only replace the worn OE rubber mounts, but these new mounts will also hold up much better to the strain of off-roading.
Samurai of the Streets, or the Honorable Off-Roader?
The 1.4101 also comes with all of the hardware you will need to complete the installation. Seeing as the newest Suzuki Samurai has been around for twenty years, the hardware is most likely corroded and will definitely need to be replaced along with the bushings themselves. The 1.4101 includes washers and sleeves that are Zinc-Plated to protect against corrosion and all of the bolts and nuts you will need. Energy Suspension designed the 1.4101 to be durable enough for off-roading, and compliant enough for every day driving. Making the 1.4101 a great set of replacement body mounts regardless of the plans you have for your Samurai! The 1.4101 is regularly stocked in our Stephenville warehouse, ready to ship the day you order it!