unarchive In The Box of 11.18102 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front control arm bushing set: 11.3105
- 4 2165 Upper control arm
- 2 2690 Lower control arm Rear pos/front
- 2 2691 Lower control arm Rear pos/rear
- 2 2692 Lower control arm Front Pos/ front
- 2 2693 Lower control arm Front Pos/ rear
- 2 15.10.549.39 (.875" x.500" x 2.750")
- 2 15.10.472.39 (.875" x.500" x 2.355")
- 4 15.10.575.39 (.813" x.625" x 2.250")
- 1 17491 Instruction sheet
- Front sway bar bushing set: 11.5102
- 2 5042 Bushings
- 4 8062 Bushings
- 4 126.96.36.199 (.625" x.393" x.940")
- 4 15.03.23.39 (.702" x.402" x.090")
- 2 15.08.02.39 Mini Bracket
- 1 17086 Instruction sheet
- Rear control arm bushing set: 11.3106
- 8 2694 Upper
- 4 2695 Lower outer pos/ inside
- 8 2696 Lower inner pos
- 4 2697 Hub to upper control arm
- 4 2699 Lower outer pos/ outside
- 4 15.10.541.39 (.875" x.562" x2.270")RLCA outer
- 4 15.10.549.39 (.875" x.500" x2.750")RLCA inner
- 4 15.10.576.39 (.875" x.406" x2.200")RUCA
- 2 15.10.577.39 (.750" x.406" x2.250")HUB
- 2 15.03.05.39 (2.000" x .500" x .120")WASHER
- 2 15.03.12.39 (2.000" x .562" x .120")WASHER
- 1 17492 Instruction Sheet
- Rear sway bar bushing set:11.5103
- 2 5099 Rear .5" bushing
- 4 8062 End link bushing
- 4 188.8.131.52 (.625" x .393" x .940")
- 1 17086 Instruction sheet
- Rear Differential Bushing set:11.4101
- 2 2698 Differential case bushings
- 2 4247 Cross member washer bushings
- 2 15.10.329.39 (0.875" x0.563" x2.500")
- 1 17493 Instruction sheet
- 1 9.11113 2oz. Red Grease Tub
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Designed specifically for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata and crafted with Energy Suspension's HyperFlex polyurethane, these bushings not only replace the old rubber OE, but they will also be able to withstand any strain the suspension puts on them.
Energy Suspension's Master Kit 11.18102
Master your Mazda Miata!
Planning on overhauling your Mazda Miata's suspension? Well whether it's to start doing some serious racing or to just get it back on the road, a crucial set of parts you'll need for your roadster are the suspension bushings. Now, you could start taking apart your suspension piece by piece, a daunting task even for those of us here at DST, or you can pick up Energy Suspension's 11.18102 Master Kit which includes all the bushings you'll need for your overhaul!
In the 11.18102 we have the front and rear Control Arm bushings for both sides, front and rear Sway Bar Bushings, and the rear Differential bushings. Designed specifically for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata and crafted with Energy Suspension's HyperFlex polyurethane, these bushings not only replace the old rubber OE, but they will also be able to withstand any strain the suspension puts on them.
Feeling the Track
Let's start with the control arm bushings. Designed to be far more durable than the OE, the control arm bushings in the 11.18102 offer increased responsiveness and a better "feel" for the road, while simultaneously absorbing some of those annoying road sounds. The OE rubber bushings are soft, absorbing many of the vibrations from the road. Due to their softness, however, these bushings are prone to stretching, cracking, and eventually rotting away. Once these bushings rot away your roadster will be left rattling, clanking, and difficult to handle. With Energy Suspension's HyperFlex Polyurethane, your NVH might increase slightly, but the increased durability and longevity are well worth it. If you plan on racing the slight increase to NVH can even be helpful, giving you an even clearer feel for what your roadster can handle. To help with installation Energy Suspension eliminated the need for a press by making their control arm bushings as two half-bushings with a metal sleeve. Just insert each half bushing on each side of the control arm, then slip the sleeve through and, using your OE bolts, finish the install. Energy Suspension designed the sleeves to match your OE bolt size, allowing you to re-use the bolts to save you even more money!
Slice Those Corners!
Next are the sway bar bushings. These bushings are meant to grip the sway bar and hold it firmly to the frame. OE rubber sway bar bushings stretch themselves out over time, relaxing their hold on the sway bar and leaving it nearly worthless. Along with the reduced performance, a loose sway bar can bang into other chassis parts, not only creating annoying sounds but potentially causing damage to those other parts! Energy Suspension also made their sway bar bushings easy to install! Each bushing has a split in the side so that you can just slip the bushings over the bar instead of having to slide it all the way into place. This split also allows you to keep the sway bar on your Miata during the install, making the task much easier and saving you time and effort. And don't worry, after you tighten down the brackets, the gap will disappear. The OE bracket for the front sway bar bushings is most likely damaged so Energy Suspension includes a new one along with the bushings. The Rear Sway bar bushings in the 11.18102, on the other hand, don't come with a new bracket. These bushings are instead designed to work with your OE brackets, saving you money on hardware. Here at DST, we make sure to let everyone know it is crucial that you measure your sway bar to make sure that you get the correct size bushings for it. For more information on measuring your sway bar check out our How-To Video on our universal sway bar bushings page!
Don't Launch Last!
Last but not least we have the rear differential bushings. The differential pulls to one side when you launch from a complete stop, and it sways when you go over bumps and take fast corners. A swinging differential, caused by failed OE bushings, can bang into other parts, potentially damaging itself or the parts that it hits. Energy Suspension's rear differential bushings lock down the differential, maintaining its position to keep it from damaging your vehicle. On top of that, installing these bushings will keep the differential from flexing making your hard launches even faster!
Installing the 11.18102 HyperFlex Master Kit will give you an overall increase in handling, a better feel for your car and will secure parts that may have become loose. In addition to the ease of installation incorporated into their parts, Energy Suspension created this kit to save you money on installation, equipment, and future repairs all while offering high-quality parts! The 11.18102 HyperFlex Master Kit is stocked here in our Stephenville warehouse and is ready to ship the day you order it!
Product Reviews for Complete Suspension Bushing Kit - Mazda Miata 1990-1997
- 5 Star (11)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 11.18102
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
All bushings fit perfectly. Great and fast service will use again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lawrence Fleszar - . Energy Suspension 11.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Been very happy with the parts they worked well fit well and just totally happy with the whole thing and my son even buy parts for his truck from you guys so we are very happy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Noble Keist - . Energy Suspension 11.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" high quality product "
It was little bit a hassle to get the package to Croatia,but overall everything went well,once again thank you for your time and effort, I sincerely recommend your kit to others.verified_user Verified Buyer - Filip TustiÄ? - . Energy Suspension 11.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Having access to a press, removal of the old bushings was fairly straightforward.\n\nThe new HyperFlex bushings have transformed the car, I highly recommend this product to anyone whos running on old rubber bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Charles Kounakowitch - . Energy Suspension 11.18102 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- DO you have install instructions?
- Here are links to all of the install instructions for part number 11.18102 https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17493.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension n/17491.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17437.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17086.pdf ...see more