unarchive In The Box of 11.3105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 2165 Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2165
- 2 - 2690 Lower Control Arm Bushingn Halves (Front Position)
- 2 - 2691 Lower Control Arm Bushings Halves (Front Position)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2690, 2691
- 2 - 2392 Lower Control Arm Bushing Halves (Rear Position)
- 2 - 2393 Lower Control Arm Bushing Halves (Rear Position)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2692, 2693
- Formula 5 Prelube Tubs
- 1 - installation Instructions # 17491
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Designed specifically for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata, the 11.3105 offers increased responsiveness and a better feel for the road.
Energy Suspension 11.3105
If your Mazda Miata's control arm bushings have worn out you are probably dealing with a lot of annoying clunking, a loss of handling, and constant misalignment. The OE control arm bushings on your Miata are made of soft rubber, allowing them to absorb a lot of the vibrations from the road. The drawback of this softness is that the bushings are left prone to stretching, cracking, and eventually rotting away. There is some good news for you though, DST has just the part you need!
Feeling the Road
This is Energy Suspension's 11.3105, a HyperFlex polyurethane set of replacement bushings for your front control arm. Designed specifically for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata, the 11.3105 offers increased responsiveness and a better "feel" for the road. With Energy Suspension's HyperFlex polyurethane your NVH might increase slightly, but the dramatic increase in durability and longevity are well worth it. If you plan on racing the NVH can even be helpful, giving you an even clearer feel for what your roadster can handle.
Effective and Affordable
To help with installation Energy Suspension eliminated the need for a press by making their control arm bushings as two half-bushings with a metal sleeve. Just insert each half bushing on each side of the control arm, then slip the sleeve through and, using your OE bolts, finish the install. Energy Suspension designed the sleeves to match your OE bolt size, allowing you to re-use the bolts to save you even more money! If you also need to replace your rear control arm bushings check out Energy Suspension's 11.3106! Both the 11.3105 and 11.3106 are readily stocked here in our Stephenville warehouse, prepared to ship out the day you order them!
Product Reviews for MAZDA Miata | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 11.3105
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Great products easy install.verified_user Verified Buyer - bryan aponte - . Energy Suspension 11.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
After 7,000 miles the suspension bushings on my Track Day Miata are still working perfectly. Using extra grease seems to help.verified_user Verified Buyer - Donald Lee Butler - . Energy Suspension 11.3105 - 5 out of 5
Finally fitted these a few months after they arrived. Straight forward, though I did get them done by my suspension shop. The front end feels noticeably more connected and there are no noise issues. I had Mazdaspeed engine mounts fitted at the same time, and although there is a little more vibration felt, it is not uncomfortably so. Lap times improved half a second! The rears bushes are now on order, so that sums up my level of satisfaction....verified_user Verified Buyer - Ian Wooster - . Energy Suspension 11.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" GREAT! "
Worst part of the job is getting the control arms off and the old bushings out. This is a great upgrade for precise handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Hahn - . Energy Suspension 11.3105 - 5 out of 5