unarchive In The Box of 11.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2712 upper trailing link
- 4 - 2502 lower trailing link
- 4 - 2713 upper lateral link
- 4 - 2714 Lower lateral link
- 2 - 15.10.582.39 (Sleeve .750x .480x 1.890 in inches)
- 2 - 15.10.583.39 (Sleeve .750x .480x 1.865 in inches)
- 2 - 15.10.584.39 (Sleeve .750x .480x 2.160 in inches)
- 4 - 9.11101 (Grease)
- 1- 17507 Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts each of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Mazda RX8 - 11.3108
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 11.3108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
They are holding up well. They see a lot of autocross and open track use and they havent faltered yet.verified_user Verified Buyer - Craig E. McKee - . Energy Suspension 11.3108 - 5 out of 5
The quality of the components are good and installation was straight forward. Only complaint is, these bushings were purchased to replace another manufacturers delrin bushings Ive been using, and one of the new bushings required that you need to use one of the OEM bushing centers. This piece was not required by the other manufactures bushings, therefore all the original components were discarded. I now have a set of new bushings I am unable to use.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Winfrey - . Energy Suspension 11.3108 - 4 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($0.50) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($25.50) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane