unarchive In The Box of 12.5101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5307 - 23mm Front Sway Bar Bushings
- 1 - 911102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17039 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for BMW 3 Series E36 Front Sway Bar Bushings 12.5101
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 12.5101
starstarstarstarstar" Nice improvement over stock bushing "
My stock bushings were twisted from autocross driving. The bushings fit very well, it took little effort to fit over the sway bar. I greased the ID and the bar with the supplied grease, and there are no squeaks or noise yet. The car feels tighter and more precise. I used these on a BMW M Roadster. I like the black color to maintain a stock appearance. These did exactly what I wanted them to do. Nice product for a good price. Good packaging and fast shipping.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeffrey Otten - . Energy Suspension 12.5101 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know what size sway bar bushing to order? How do I order just the standard size because my bar on my 1998 BMW Z3 roadster is stock.
- There is not one stock size sway bar on any car. To ensure fitment, you will have to measure your sway bar.