unarchive In The Box of 15.1101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1029 - Front Transmission Mount
- 1 - 1028 - Rear Transmission Mount
- 8 - 18.104.22.168 - .437OD X .312ID X .400L Metal Sleeve
- 4 - 22.214.171.124 - .500OD X .402ID X .320L Metal Sleeve
- 20 - 15.03.41.39 - .688OD X .312ID X .080TH Flat Washers
- 8 - 15.03.42.39 - 1.00OD X .437ID X .090TH Flat Washers
- 4 - 15.05.24.39 - 5/16-24 X 1 Inch Bolt
- 2 - 15.05.25.39 - 3/8-24 X 1 1/2 Inch Bolt
- 4 - 15.05.26.39 - 5/16-24 X 1 1/4 Inch Bolt
- 2 - 15.07.07.40 - 3/8-24 Nylock Nut
- 8 - 15.07.07.40 - 5/16-24 Nylock Nut
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane
Motor and Transmission Mount Set
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Motor Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Transmission Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is also made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Bushings | 61-73 Volkswagen Beetle | Energy
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.1101
starstarstarstarstar" lots of hardware in the kit, easy to install without removing the Trans "
Great Transmission Mount kit ! There is a Big amount of hardware in the kit, when you start installation, have the bolts and washers all lined up, when underneath the car, this helped make the installation go faster and precise. The Transmission did not have to be removed to be installed. With a Long pry-bar and 2 jacks, it was installed. The urethane mounts are now much better for the car, than the original factory rubber mounts. The Energy Suspension Transmission mounts installed easier, as the Urethane was much more flexible, when squeezing the mounts into their places. When compared to another brand of Urethane, The Energy Suspension Transmission mount kit, saves time on labor, by Not Having to remove the Transmission ! Great kit !verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Moylan - . Energy Suspension 15.1101 - 5 out of 5