unarchive In The Box of 15.3106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 7075 - Stabilizer Bar to Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 3154 - Lower Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 5257 - Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - Center Sleeves
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 - Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17093 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 15.3106 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Super Beetle 1971-1973
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.3106
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Great product, both suppliers here in Denver were out and could not get them for a week , I ordered Wednesday and had the parts on Friday. Will use again.verified_user Verified Buyer - mickey michel - . Energy Suspension 15.3106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Fit and Overall Look "
They have been installed and they went in with no problems. Easy to work with unlike original style one piece bushings. Seem to be a good tough rubber and as far as durability I won't know until the car is completely refurbished and ready to drive. Over all happy with them so far and I am now looking for tie rod ends for the whole front end to install. Thank you for the great service, quick delivery, and the follow from your people.verified_user Verified Buyer - Philip R Vigil - . Energy Suspension 15.3106 - 5 out of 5