unarchive In The Box of 15.3107 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 7076 - Lower Front Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 3196 - Sway Bar To Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 5257 - Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 - .750OD X .406ID X 1.587L Center Sleeve
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 - .750OD X .480ID X 1.760L Center Sleeve
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 15.3107 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Super Beetle 1973-1979
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.3107
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
No issues at all. Great product. We have a lot of restorations that will be needing suspension parts. .verified_user Verified Buyer - Gregg Ammerman - . Energy Suspension 15.3107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent kit. Highly recomended. "
Kit was complete, good instructions, very easy to install. I feel anybody can do this repair. Thanks and Kudos to energy Suspension.verified_user Verified Buyer - Roger Egeland - . Energy Suspension 15.3107 - 5 out of 5