unarchive In The Box of 15.3115 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3339 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3338 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - .750OD X 480ID X 2.400 Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 15.3115 | Rabbit | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.3115
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality "
I did have to taper the back to get them to fit into the space properly but all went together well and seem to be good quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wesley Lyon - . Energy Suspension 15.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good product fit well "
Good product, fair price.verified_user Verified Buyer - cyril hetherington - . Energy Suspension 15.3115 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Wonderful! "
I installed the control arm bushing in my 82 Diesel Rabbit, they pressed in pretty nicely, and were considerably stiffer than the originals I pulled out. Very nice. Even driving the car, it felt stiffer and more responsive, not so much "slop" in the steering from left to right. Very happy with the bushings, I will be purchasing more of these as I have several other Rabbit projects to complete. Thanks, great parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jerry Lyon - . Energy Suspension 15.3115 - 5 out of 5