unarchive In The Box of 16.1104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1053 - Front Mount - Drivers Side
- 1 - 1054 - Front Mount - Passenger Side
- 2 - 1055 - Rear Mount, Driver and Passenger Side
- 2 - 15.03.79.39 - 2.500OD X .9375ID X .125TH Outer Metal Washers for Bushing Number 1055
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17322
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choices do these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for 16.1104 | Motor Mount Insert | 1988-1991 Honda Civic | Energy
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.1104
starstarstarstarstar" Pleasantly Surprised "
Parts were all there and easy to install. I could probably place a glass of water on my valve cover and it would not vibrate off now. Very pleased.verified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy Owen - . Energy Suspension 16.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Adequate/Effective "
Seemed to work fine flexible yet strong allows for engine/chassis isolation yet restricts the torque to horsepower loss.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bron Stevens - . Energy Suspension 16.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Easy to install "
Good product, easy to install and inexpensive.verified_user Verified Buyer - rusty seely - . Energy Suspension 16.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Works Great "
This works great just slides in and away you go.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan Nix - . Energy Suspension 16.1104 - 5 out of 5