description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
- picture_as_pdfSway Bar and Track Bar Greasing
- picture_as_pdfRear Control Arm Bushings
- picture_as_pdfFront Control Arm Bushings
- picture_as_pdfSteering Rack Bushings
- picture_as_pdfParts List - Packing Slip
- picture_as_pdfShifter Stabilizer Bushings
- picture_as_pdfFront Shock Mount Bushings
- picture_as_pdfRear Shock Mount Bushings
unarchive In The Box of 16.18103 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Bushing Set: 16.1102
- 1 - 1033 - Transmission Mount Bushing, Near Shifter
- 2 - 2277 - Transmission Mount Bushing, at Transmission
- 1 - 15.247 - 1/2" X 5/16" X 1.200" Metal Sleeve
- 1 - 1032 - Transmission Mount, at Transmission
- Front End Control Arm Bushing Set: 16.3105
- 2 - 3285 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing, Rear
- 2 - 15.246 - 1.00" X .718" X 2.277" Metal Sleeve
- 4 - 2274 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing, Front
- 2 - 15.245 - 3/4" X .480" X 1.960" Metal Sleeve
- 4 - 3284 - Upper Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 15.244 - 3/4" X .406" X 1.577" Metal Sleeve
- Rear End Control Arm Bushing Set: 16.3104
- 8 - 2269 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 3283 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 15.279 - 3/4" X .406" X 1.960" Metal Sleeve
- Front Shock Bushing Set: 16.8102
- 4 - 2272 - Lower Control Arm Shock Mount Bushing
- 4 - 8096 - Upper Shock Mount Bushing
- 2 - 16.245 - 3*4" X .480" X 4.960" Metal Sleeve
- Rear Shock Bushing Set: 16.8103
- 4 - 2270 - Lower Control Arm Shock Mount Bushing
- 4 - 8096 - Upper Shock Mount Bushing
- 2 - 16.245 - 3*4" X .406" X 4.960" Metal Sleeve
- Front End Link Set: 16.8104
- 8 - 8072 - End Link Bushing
- 2 - 15.226 - 9/16" X 3/8" X .400" Metal Sleeve
- 8 - 15.303 - Cupped Washer
- 2 - 15.528 - 3/8"-16 X 3 3/4" Bolt
- 2 - 15.701 - 3/8"-16 Nylock Nut
- Rack and Pinion Bushing Set: 16.10102
- 4 - 10022 - Drivers Side Rack Bushing
- 1 - 10024 - Passenger Side rack Bushing
- Front ball Joint Boot Set: 16.13101
- 2 - 13001 - Lower Ball Joint Dust Boot
- 2 - 13003 - Upper ball Joint Dust Boot
- Tie Rod Boot Set: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 - Tie Rod Boot
- 2 - 9.11101 - Grease Tub
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 8keyboard_arrow_down
Lower Left, Lower Right and Rear
Not Included in the Hyperflex Kit
Upper Left and Upper Right Inserts
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18103 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Civic 1992-1995
- 5 Star (37)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18103
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
All parts are still working. thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wanderlei Berlanda - . Energy Suspension 16.18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
After two years of all season driving and a few HPDE events, these bushings are still doing AMAZING. They dont squeek and the suspension is so responsive. Everyone who drives my car (friends, other instructors) are VERY surprised and pleased with my Civics handling abilities. Definitely recommend.verified_user Verified Buyer - Stephen Morris - . Energy Suspension 16.18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Yeah "
Worth it.verified_user Verified Buyer - Quinn Geoffrion - . Energy Suspension 16.18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Good "
The parts seem to be made really well. And installation was fairly easy. I am annoyed that I had to spend 30 dollars for a trailing arm bushing as this kit says complete. But did not include this bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - JONATHAN SAWYER - . Energy Suspension 16.18103 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the weight of the package for part number 16.18103?
- The package weight of part number 16.18103 is 8.85 lbs.
- What are the box dimensions on part number 16.18103?
- The box dimensions of 16.18103 are, package height - 4 inches, width - 8.75 inches, and weight - 8.85 lbs.