description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
unarchive In The Box of 16.18105 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission shifter stabilizer bushing set: 16.1101
- 1 - 1033 (mounts near shifter)
- 1 - 1032 (mounts at the transmission)
- 1 - 17161 installation instructions
- Front end control arm bushing set: 16.3105
- 2 - 3285 lower control arm pivot bushing(rear position)
- 2 - 15.246 (1.00?O.D. x .718?I.D. x 2.277? sleeve)
- 4 - 2274 lower control arm pivot bushing(front position)
- 2 - 15.245 (3/4?O.D. x .480?I.D. x 1.960?sleeve)
- 4 - 3284 upper control arm pivot bushing
- 4 - 15.244 (3/4?O.D. x .406?I.D. x 1.577?sleeve)
- 1 - 17141 installation instructions
- Rear end control arm bushing set: 16.3109
- 8 - 2301 lower control arm pivot bushing
- 4 - 3288 lower control arm pivot bushing
- 4 - 15.279 (3/4?O.D. x .406?I.D. x 1.960? sleeve)
- 1 - 17140 installation instructions
- Front shock bushing set(press out bushing and shell): 16.8102
- 4 - 2272 lower control arm shock mount
- 4 - 8096 upper shock mount(use O.E. sleeve)
- 2 - 15.245 (3/4?O.D. x .480?I.D. x 1.960? sleeve)
- 1 - 17162 installation instruction
- Rear shock bushing set(press out bushing and shell): 16.8103
- 4 - 2270 lower control arm shock mount
- 4 - 8096 upper shock mount(use O.E. sleeve)
- 2 - 15.279 (3/4?O.D. x .406?I.D. x 1.960? sleeve)
- 1 - 17163 installation instruction
- Front endlink set: 16.8104
- 8 - 8072 endlink bushing
- 2 - 15.226 (9/16? O.D. x 3/8?I.D. x .400? sleeve)
- 8 - 15.303s cupped washer
- 2 - 15.528 (3/8?-16 x 3-3/4? bolt)
- 2 - 15.701 (3/8?-16 nylock nut)
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
- 1 - 17236 installation instructions
- Rack and pinion bushing set: 16.10102
- 4 - 10022 drivers side (all models)
- 1 - 10024 passenger side (power steering only. bushing not available for other models)
- 1 - 17153 installation instructions
- Front balljoint boot set: 16.13101
- 2 - 13001 (lower balljoint)
- 2 - 13003 (upper balljoint)
- Tie rod boot set:
- 2 - 13003 tie rod boots
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tubs
- 1 - 17169 installation instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 10keyboard_arrow_down
Not Included in the Hyperflex Kit
Upper Left and Upper Right Mount Inserts
Lower Left, Lower Right and Rear Mount Inserts
Rear Compensator Arm Bushings
Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18105 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Integra 1994-2001
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18105
starstarstarstarstar" Worked great. "
Installed in car and changed everything for the better. Great product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Penny Shorette - . Energy Suspension 16.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Great bushings really improved the handling and general feel of the road.verified_user Verified Buyer - darren Watson - . Energy Suspension 16.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great purchase "
The fit was great, the kit was well supplied with all items needed to make it easy to install. The suspension is much tighter and cut down on a lot of the road noise considering the kit went on a 1996 Acura.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ricardo Hower - . Energy Suspension 16.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great set!! "
Love this master kit for my Integra gsr! Its made a world of difference in the overall handling and performance of my daily driver. It takes a little hard work, but the pay off is extremely worth it! I will definitely buy again for any future vehicles that I purchase. Thanks again aftermarket suspension parts!!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - jose silvera - . Energy Suspension 16.18105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- The rear lca bushings fit the acura integra 1995?
- Yes, part number 16.18105 will fit an Acura Integra 1995.
- I purchased a 16.18105 but inside the box was a 16.18102, is this correct?
- Yes, the 16.18102 is the Front shock mount bushings that are included into the 16.18105 master kit.
- Will this part 16.10105 fit a 01 type R model of the Integra?
- Part will not fit the Type R model. I do apologize for this inconvenience.