unarchive In The Box of 16.7106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3317 - Trailing Arm Bushing -OD=75.42mm(2.96in) ID=29.10mm(1.141in) ,length=51.21mm(2in)
- flange = 3.27 mm(.247in)
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17019 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 4keyboard_arrow_down
Polyurethane. Includes Hardware.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Rubber. Standard rubber OE design. Single Bushing.
Warranty: 3 Year to Limited Lifetime
Polyurethane. Grease retaining knurling on inner diameter instead of heavy splines.
Polyurethane. Includes center pin hardware. Turbo Voided provide additional bushing compliance
Energy Suspension 16.7106 Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
Most of you that have the 90's models of these vehicles are probably finding that your car is starting to perform like a 15 to 25 year old vehicle does. Fortunately, Energy Suspension has the first step in making sure that your vehicle will go for many more miles with a much smoother ride. Now as your vehicle has gotten older, the factory trailing arms have come under heavy stress. With that stress, the OE rubbing bushings are likely deteriorating if not already gone. Without these trailing arm bushings, your vehicle will have slopping handling, uneven tire wear and for some of you lucky ones, bouncing and noise from the rear of your vehicle. A great option available to you is Energy Suspension 16.7106. These are polyurethane trailing arm bushings, crafted by Energy Suspension to be direct replacements for your bushings. Many customers have installed these and are raving about the improvement of their vehicle. The drivers who have used 16.7106 say this part greatly improves their vehicles handling, especially on curves, restores even tire wear, and the bouncing and drumming noise from the rear has gone away. This is a very simple kit, it comes with two bushings, and they are made of Energy Suspension's polyurethane formula, making them very durable for your car. This kit will also include installation instructions and a tube of Energy's Formula 5 Prelube.
Product Reviews for 16.7106 | Rear Trailing Arm Bushings for Honda Civic and Integra
- 5 Star (79)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (2)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.7106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
First off I am so glad you guys check up on me!! And yes they are amazing. I can now hold an alignment!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jake haar - . Energy Suspension 16.7106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent replacement part "
Very tight fit but overall very impressed stiffened up my rear end a lot and created a noticeable difference.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joseph Ouellette - . Energy Suspension 16.7106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
Part fits, great quality. Awesome service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Damion Rose - . Energy Suspension 16.7106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
They have been in my car for 2 years but honestly only driven for one and I miss them I need to buy some for my db8.verified_user Verified Buyer - Aaron Garvin - . Energy Suspension 16.7106 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($50.77) more expensive
- Grease retaining knurling on inner diameter instead of heavy splines.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have a 1990 Japanese Honda crx and I am looking for trailing arm bushings, I was wondering if 16.7106 is the correct part?
- When it comes to Japanese models these suspension bushings have not been tested to fit. These bushings were designed to fit as OE replacements for US Models. Your best bet for determining if these bushings will work for your suspension is to check if f the OE part numbers on your Japanese model matches the OE part numbers for the US Models. You should be able to get this information from your local dealership. If your OE numbers match then this kit should work for your vehicle. ...see more
- i have been doing some research and a rear trailing arm bushing for civic, acura, and cr-v have a common part with one of their products, will the16.7106 or 16.7107 work on a crv ? 1997 is there a size differance in the 16.7106 and 16.7107? if so what are there spec thanks bob
- The 16.7106 and the 16.7107 have a different inner and outer diameter. The 16.7106 is the correct part for the 1997 CRV, but Energy Suspension doesn't indicate the fitment in their catalog.
- Is this sold as a set or by itself?
- Part number 16.7106 is sold as a pair.
- Will the 16.7106 come as a pair of bushings or just a single bushing?
- The 16.7106 is sold as a pair of bushings as shown in the product photo.
- Does part number 16.7106 come with the new inner sleeves?
- No, part number 16.7106 does not come with the new inner sleeves.
- What are the specs of part number 16.7106?
- Part number 16.7106 has an OD of 2.97 inches, an ID of 1.145 inches, a length of 2.0 inches, and the flange thickness is .223 inches.