unarchive In The Box of 2.5106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 4804 Endlink Grommets
- 4 - 8023 Drop Link Bushings
- 2 - 5010 1 Inch Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 0.625OD X 0.500ID X 1.450L Center Sleeves for 8023
- 4 - 15.03.19.39 1.250OD X 0.400ID X 0.110 Washers for 4804
- 1 - 9.11108 5ml Prelube Tube
- 1 - 17039 Installation Instructions
- 4 - 15.03.23.39 0.702OD X 0.402ID X 0.090L
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Jeep Cherokee Front Sway Bar Bushings 2.5106 Energy
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.5106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Very. Pleased. With. The. Sway. Bar. Bushings. I. Purchased. From. You. I. Have. Had. No. Problems. At. All. With. Them. I was. Going. Thru. Another. Aftermarket. Bushings. Every. Year. Before. I. Bought. These. Bushings. From. You. I. Will. Always. Buy from. You. Guys. From. Now. On I. Will. Rate. The. Bushings. A. 10. On. Scale. 10. Thanks. Much. Paulverified_user Verified Buyer - Paul karlson - . Energy Suspension 2.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
I bought these sway bar bushings for my 2001 Jeep Cherokee to replace the worn out factory rubber ones. My Jeep just turned over to 50,000 and the factory rubber bushings were in need of replacement. All I can say is WOW my Jeep Cherokee really rides nice now. Im going to replace the sway bar bushings on all my vehicles with these kits. Awesome Product and so easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kenneth Devine - . Energy Suspension 2.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great deal on a great product. "
Way better bushings by far.verified_user Verified Buyer - Julie Chung - . Energy Suspension 2.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good parts fair price "
Easy install. Instructions clear and parts are of sound quality. Very pleased with product.verified_user Verified Buyer - charles browne / flamed39 - . Energy Suspension 2.5106 - 5 out of 5