unarchive In The Box of 2.5111 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 15.12.06.39 - Greaseable Bracket
- 2 - 5333 - 5/8" Greaseable Sway Bushing
- 4 - 8217 - End Link Bushing
- 4 - 15.03.23.39 (.702 O.D. X .402 I.D. X .090)
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 1 - 17145 - Instructions for Greaseable Sway Bar Bushing
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 2.5111 | Rear Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings - 16mm | Wrangler TJ
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.5111
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality for price. "
Easy installation, nice price!verified_user Verified Buyer - Tara Ashley - . Energy Suspension 2.5111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Fairly easy install. Bushings for the end links are somewhat difficult to press into the links. Ride is much stronger feeling on my 2004 Unlimited which is what I expected. Actually was a replacement of the OEM bushings that came on the vehicle.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael C. Haggard - . Energy Suspension 2.5111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Easy install. Beats the heck out of the factory equipment. I love being able to grease these bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dave Hamerla - . Energy Suspension 2.5111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Well designed, easy to grease after they are installed. "
First off, I did not use the sway bar end link bushings. I already had moog heavy duty end links installed. The end link bushings are the same quality as premium moog units so they will be kept as spares. Second, they only took four days to arrive at my home in Regina Saskatchewan, which i was very pleased with. Third, the sway bar bushings are a straight forward install, pre-grease and bolt on. The only thing I�m not fond of the placement of the grease fitting for off-roading, and wish they were more protected and offset to one end. Mainly to keep them protected from debris on gravel roads and off-road. They do have dirt caps preinstalled when they arrived so dirt doesn�t contaminate the grease. They stiffened up the sway noticeably though, making cornering at all speeds smoother and more controlled. Most importantly to my driving, they have not limited suspension flex in anyway at all.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Dawson - . Energy Suspension 2.5111 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part 2.5111 fix the sway on my rear end on a 2005 Jeep Wrangler?
- To get lateral movement more stable on your rear-end it's best to get the DLL116 as well as the bushings kit 2.5111 for your 2005 Jeep Wrangler. This is as long as you have a 16mm bar size.
- Are these bushings supposed to come without inner metal sleeves that the rear bushings come with? If so, I am assuming the material is strong enough to handle the rear sway bar stress but that the washers that are supplied must be used.
- No, part number 2.5111 does not come with the new inner sleeves. You will need to reuse the oe parts.
- Do the drop link bushings in the kit 2.511 need an inner sleeve?
- Yes, they do. When installing parts you will need to reuse your original inner sleeves.
- Is this made of Poly?
- Yes part number 2.5111 is made our of polyurethane.
- Is part number 2.5111 supposed to come with the end link bushings like shown in the picture?
- Yes, part number 2.5111 will come with the end link bushings like shown in the picture.