unarchive In The Box of 2.7103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 7087 - Bushings Halves
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 2 - 9.11109 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17039
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Track Arm Bushings
Track arms, also known as panhard rods, are designed to enhance driver control and safety while cornering through several tasks: Keeping your suspension centered, reducing body roll, and increasing driver control. Now, even with the track arm installed your suspension can shift while you corner. The amount of shifting that occurs depends largely on the quality of bushings you have installed for your track arm.
OE track arm bushings are most commonly made of soft rubber. Rubber, while able to absorb a great deal of vibrations from the road, simply flexes too much to be a decent material for track arm bushings. Energy Suspension makes all of their track arm bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material that not only offers better performance than rubber, it'll also last much longer. Capable of withstanding great amounts of heat, pressure, and road contamination, these Hyperflex bushings are guaranteed to outlast and outperform the OE. Now, due to polyurethane's firmer nature, there is a good chance that your NVH may increase slightly once these bushings are installed. But, the increase in your control and safety while cornering is well worth it. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their track arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 2.7103 | Rear Track Arm Bar Bushings - Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.7103
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent part "
Easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Justin ray chapman - . Energy Suspension 2.7103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
They worked perfectly the rear is a little firmer not all soft and all over the place.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ruben Hernandez - . Energy Suspension 2.7103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Still holding up well, some wear starting to show but it seems superficial. Should get many years more of highway and off-road use before they will need to be replaced.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Dawson - . Energy Suspension 2.7103 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" exactly what i expected! "
Purchased and shipped quickly easy to install and help with a lot of slip I had in my rear end far exceeds the factory bushings I will be looking to Energy Suspension for all my replacement bushings!\n\nCalifornia Nick\n06 Wranglerverified_user Verified Buyer - Nicholas Gregory - . Energy Suspension 2.7103 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need to reuse the outer metal shells of my stock bushings to install your 2.7103 bushings on my 01 Jeep TJ?
- No, you will not reuse the outer sleeves from your stock bushings for these 2.7103 for your 01 Jeep TJ rear Track bar.
- Do I need to remove the OE shell to install the part 2.7103?
- Yes, you will need to remove the outer sleeves these parts do not need the outer sleeve.
- What is the length of part number 2.7103?
- Part number 2.7103 has a length of 41mm.