unarchive In The Box of 2.9101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Bump Stops - 6113
- Height - 3.16 inch (80.3 mm)
- I.D. - 0.76 inch (19.45 mm)
- Top O.D. - 1.77 inch (45.17 mm)
- Middle O.D. - 2.36 inch (60.13 mm)
- Bottom O.D. - 1.88 inch (47.93 mm)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Bump Stops
Protect your Suspension
Energy Suspension's bump stops are simple but powerful things. Made of rugged Hyperflex polyurethane, these bump stops are designed to protect your suspension from serious impacts. Some vehicles come with bump stops pre-installed. However, these OE bump stops are usually made of rubber. While rubber is good for absorbing and re-directing impacts, it doesn't last long. Prone to cracking, rotting, and eventually falling away, rubber bump stops will end up leaving your suspension exposed. Hyperflex polyurethane, on the other hand, is extremely resistant to both road contaminants and physical wear. By replacing that rubber with Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane, you'll not only restore your protection, but it'll also be better than ever. In addition, Energy Suspension covers all of their bump stops with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 2.9101 | Bump Stops | Jeep Wrangler 1995-2014
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.9101
starstarstarstarstar" Quality parts "
I order a lot of Jeep parts from many different vendors and I can honestly say that this company is the best vendor I have dealt with thus far. The parts were in stock and they were correct. The shipping was extremely fast to Hawaii. I will be shopping here again in the future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steve Meese - . Energy Suspension 2.9101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great fit, looks awesome "
These bump stops look to be superior to the OEM and look awesome on my Jeep. I went red in the front and black in the rear. They fit perfect and the price was cheap.verified_user Verified Buyer - louis cave - . Energy Suspension 2.9101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect fit. Excellent price!! "
Although not listed as a replacement for the OEM bump stop for my 2001 Dodge Ram Quad-cab 2WD, they fit perfectly. Took just a minute to pry the old ones out with a screwdriver, and pop the new ones in with a pry bar. But the best part is the price and shipping was the lowest on the internet! You rock!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - John H - . Energy Suspension 2.9101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Extended 1.5 Inch. Can be Trimmed Down.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- what are the dimensions?
- The dimensions on the part number 2.9101 is, Height - 3.16 inch (80.3 mm) I.D. - 0.76 inch (19.45 mm) Top O.D. - 1.77 inch (45.17 mm) Middle O.D. - 2.36 inch (60.13 mm) Bottom O.D. - 1.88 inch (47.93 mm)
- Will these bump stops work on my Wrangler JK 2007?
- No, part number 2.9101 will not fit the 2007 Wrangler Jk.