unarchive In The Box of 3.18111 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission Mount: 3.1108
- 1 - 1036 - Mount
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 - Backing Plate
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 - 7/6Inch Lockwasher
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 - 7/16Inch Flat Washer
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 - 7/16Inch - 14 X 1Inch Bolt
- 1 - 17112 - Installation Instructions
- Front Control Arm Bushing Set: 3.3105
- Must Reuse All Factory Hardware
- 2 - 3005 - Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - .813Inch O.D. X .681Inch I.D. X 1.80Inch Sleeve
- 2 - 15.02.06.39 - F Shells
- 2 - 3012 - Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 - .813Inch O.D. X .688Inch I.D, X 2.100Inch Sleeve
- 2 - 15.02.07.39 - G Shells
- 2 - 3009 - Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 -.750Inch O.D X .563Inch I.D. X 2.400Inch Sleeve
- 2 - 15.02.03.39 - C Shells
- For Vehicles with 1 5/8Inch O.D. Shells
- 2 - 3010 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 - .750Inch O.D. X .563Inch I.D. X 2.400Inch Sleeve
- 2 - 15.02.02.39 - B Shells 1-3/8Inch O.D.
- 1 - 17019 Installation Instructions
- For Vehicles with 1-3/8Inch O.D. Shells
- use the following bushings, shells, and sleeves in place of the 3010 bushing, B shells, and the 126.96.36.199 sleeves
- 2 - 15.02.01.39 - A Shells
- 2 - 3006 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 - .750Inch O.D. X .500Inch I.D. X 2.400Inch Sleeve
- Rear Control Arm Bushing Set: 3.3132
- 8 - 3021 - Control Arm Bushings
- 8 - 15.10.1039 - 3/4Inch O.D. X 1/2Inch I.D. X 2.425Inch Sleeve
- 8 - 15.02.09.39 - I Shells
- 6 - 3087 - Thrust Washers
- 6 - 3088 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3089 - Thrust Washers
- 1 - 9.11101 - Grease Tubes
- 1 - 17041 - Installation Instructions
- 1 - 17019 - Installation Instructions
- Front End Link Set: 9.8118
- 8 - 4806 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 - Cupped Washer
- 2 - 15.05.04.39 - 3/8Inch-16 X 7Inch Bolt
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 - 3/8Inch-16 Nut
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - 9/16Inch O.D. X 3/8Inch I.D. X 2.6Inch Sleeve
- Tie-Rod Dust Boot Set: 9.13101
- 4 - 13001 - Tie Rod Dust Boots
- Ball-Joint Dust Boot Set: 9.13125
- 2 - 13009 - Ball-Joint Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18111 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | El Camino 1974-1977
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18111
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Very pleased with your product thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Morgan Barr-Crooms - . Energy Suspension 3.18111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
If you're looking for a complete suspension rebuild kit this is the one to buy. I looked around for quite a while and nothing compared. Was missing the spring isolators, notified customer service and the missing parts were on there way at no extra charge. Will deal with them in the future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Russell R rast - . Energy Suspension 3.18111 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchase a 3.18111 from a different dealer than this site. It is missing a 3021 bushing, and has an extra 3008 bushing that shouldn't even be in the kit. How can I get the missing 3021?
- I would suggest getting with your original dealer to see if they can do a process to get you the missing 3021 piece to you. We do offer the piece by it self as well in case your original dealer wont or can not replace it at no cost.