unarchive In The Box of 3.18118 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount Set: 3.1108
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 backing plate
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 (7/16? lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 (7/16? flat washer)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions
- Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set: 3.2102
- (for multi-leaf only)
- 4 - 2013 spring bushings (main eye)
- 2 - 15.10.01.39 (.750?O.D. x .500?I.D. x 3.700? sleeve)
- 8 - 2016 bushings (shackle end)
- 4 - 9.11108 grease tubes.
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- Front balljoint boot set: 9.13125
- 2 - 13009 balljoint boots
- 2 - 13010 balljoint boots
- Tie rod boot set: 9.13101
- 4 - 13001 tie rod boots
- Body mount set:
- 2 - 4001 bushings (bottom, position #1)
- 2 - 4002 bushings (top, position #1)
- 2 - 4003 bushings (top, position #3)
- 4 - 4004 bushings (bottom, position #2 & #3)
- 2 - 4005 bushings (top, position #2)
- 1 - 17013 installation instructions
- Front sway bar endlink set: 9.8117
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 cupped washers
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (.562"O.D. x .375"I.D. x 2.6" sleeve)
- 2 - 15.05.04.39 (3/8"-16 x 7" bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 (3/8"-16 nut)
- Rear leaf spring pad set: 3-6112
- 4 - 6059 Spring pads
- 4 - 220.127.116.11(.625?O.D. x .500"I.D. x .470" sleeve)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 19keyboard_arrow_down
Not Included in Hyperflex Kit
Not Included in Hyperflex Kit
One Bolt Style. 5/8 Inch
One Bolt Style. 11/16 Inch
One Bolt Style. 3/4 Inch
One Bolt Style. 13/16 Inch
One Bolt Style. 7/8 Inch
One Bolt Style. 15/16 Inch
One Bolt Style. 1 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 9/16 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 5/8 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 11/16 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 3/4 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 13/16 Inch
Two Bolt Style. 7/8 Inch
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18118 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Camaro 1967-1969
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18118
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The suspension parts that were installed on my one-owner 1968 Camaro significantly tightened the feel of the ride.verified_user Verified Buyer - Warren A Hollier Jr - . Energy Suspension 3.18118 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great product "
Ive used energy suspension products for years in my autocross cars and always been very impressed with the quality and performance which led me to purchase this part for my 67 Camaro which needs every bushing replaced..this product comes with every bushing a 67 Camaro needs...good stuffverified_user Verified Buyer - jerry couch - . Energy Suspension 3.18118 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Nice Part "
Very Nice Part Fit and installed perfectlyverified_user Verified Buyer - Dave Haylett - . Energy Suspension 3.18118 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you guys sell a complete bushing kit for the whole car, inclusive of the body mounts & subframe mounts?
- Yes we do have a full suspension bushing kit for your vehicle: Energy Suspension Kit 3.18118 This kit includes: Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Camaro 1967-1969 1967 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro (multi leaf) 1967 - 1969 Pontiac Firebird / TransA Am (multi leaf) Includes: Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3101 Front End Links Set - 9.8117 Transmission Mount - 3.1108 Body Mount Set - 3.4142 Ball Joint Boots - 9.13125 Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101 Rear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings - 3.2102 Rear Leaf Spring Pads - 3.6112 ...see more