unarchive In The Box of 3.18131 keyboard_arrow_down
- Secondary trans crossmember mount set: 3.1109
- (Note: some models do not have this crossmember)
- 2 - 1037 mount bushing.
- 2 - 1038 mount bushing.
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 (3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 1.200" sleeve).
- 2 - 15.03.49.39 (2-1/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. washer).
- 1 - 17107 installation instructions
- Front end control arm bushing set: 3.3157
- 2 - 15.12.14.*
- (3217 bushing / 15.02.11.39 ?K? Shell /
- 188.8.131.52 ( 3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 3.00 sleeve).
- 2 - 15.12.24.* lower control arm pivot bushing assembly rear position (3015 bushing / 15.02.03.39 "C"
- shell / 184.108.40.206 (3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 2.425 sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Rear end control arm bushing set: 3.3136
- 4 - 15.12.07.* lower control arm pivot bushing a
- (3021 bushing / 15.02.09.39 "I" shell / 220.127.116.11
- (3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 2.425 sleeve)
- 4 - 3232 thrust washers.
- 1 - 17041 installation instructions
- use 17019 installation instructions
- Rear panhard bar bushings set: 3.7106
- 4 - 2042 pivot bushing
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 (3/4"O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 1.875 sleeve)
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
- Front Sway bar end link set : 9.8117
- 2 - 15.12.01.* End link assembly
- Note: 1 assembly has 4ea 4806 bush, 1ea 22.214.171.124 sleeves, 4ea 15.03.01.39
- Tie-rod boot sets: 9.13101
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod boot set
- Grease: Formula 5 Prelube.
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tubs.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 14keyboard_arrow_down
Not Included in The Hyperflex Kit
Fits all 82-83 Models
Fits all 84-92 models with Lips Facing Way From Driveshaft
Fits 84-92 Models with Lips Facing Driveshaft
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
Not Included in The Hyperflex Kit
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18131 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Camaro 1982-1992
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18131
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great !verified_user Verified Buyer - gianna trapani - . Energy Suspension 3.18131 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good quality and quick service "
I recently ordered a bush kit for my 91 Firebird. The service has been outstanding. The parts where delivered quickly to the UK and the quality of the items are top class. Personally I would not hesitate buying off this company again.verified_user Verified Buyer - robert reid - . Energy Suspension 3.18131 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
I am in the processes of putting all the new bushings in the car, but I'm very impressed already. The only challenge I've had is the A arm bushings are a little bigger then the old ones so they stick out further. Nothing a little modification (hammer) wont fix.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nic Heller - . Energy Suspension 3.18131 - 5 out of 5
Before I installed this master bushing kit my suspension was soft and felt abused. Now that all these bushing are installed, along with moog ball joints and tie rod ends, my car is tighter than it was when it rolled off of the assembly line.verified_user Verified Buyer - Noal Morgan - . Energy Suspension 3.18131 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.18131 include a front and rear coil spring insulator?
- Unfortunately no, the 3.18131 will not include the coil spring insulator.
- Does kit number 3.18131 come with every bushing I would need to restore my car? Also, what is the difference between this kit and the 72008 kit by Prothane?
- Part number 3.18131 will come with every bushing that Energy offers for your car, however, with part number 72008, you will get more bushings in the kit since Prothane offers more.