unarchive In The Box of 3.2124 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2004 - Frame Shackle Eye Bushings
- 2 - Metal Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11109 - Super Grease
- 1 - 17040 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.2124 | Rear Frame Shackle Bushings - 1-1/2 Inch | C10 75-86
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2124
starstarstarstarstar" Bushings fit. "
Ordered for 72 Blazer and Bushings fit as expected. No issues with installation.verified_user Verified Buyer - ROCKY MEADORS - . Energy Suspension 3.2124 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome Product! "
This is my first time using non OEM bushings. Im very pleased with the quality of the product and fit. The bushings fit with no issue and look amazing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tyler Kurth - . Energy Suspension 3.2124 - 5 out of 5
I never did receive the parts I ordered so no Im not happy with them.Editors Note. We did short this customer 2 3.2124 bushing kits. We shipped replacement kits to him.verified_user Verified Buyer - Terry L Skidgel - . Energy Suspension 3.2124 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Perry Jenson - . Energy Suspension 3.2124 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the sleeve number in kit number 3.2124? I just need to purchase the sleeves, not the whole kit.
- In part number 3.2124, just the sleeve to purchase would be part number bulk-15.10.08.39.
- What is the OD of the bushing?
- The outer diameter for part number 3.2124 is 1.51 inches.