unarchive In The Box of 3.2130 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 2011 - spring eye bushing
- 4 of 2008 - spring eye bushing
- 4 of 15.10.09.39 - sleeve (.750 X .562 X 3.500)
- 2 of 188.8.131.52 - sleeve (.625 X .437 X 3.500)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.2130 | Front Leaf Spring Bushings | Chevrolet K5 Blazer 88-91
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2130
starstarstarstarstar" Major improvement in handling! "
Ever since the first time I bought and installed a polyurethane suspension kit from Energy Suspension I have been impressed with the great improvement in handling and control. Whether a Corvette or old Suburban the difference one of these kits makes is undeniable. The ride is a little bit firm but the increased performance is huge. Thanks Energy Suspension! Jeff Laney International Automotive Resources LLCverified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff Laney - . Energy Suspension 3.2130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" The product was very easy to install and I have had no problems since the installation. It is truely a great product. "
The bushing kit that I had ordered was really easy to install and has worked out perfectly with my application.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Krone - . Energy Suspension 3.2130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great quality material and built to spec! "
Great product, and super easy to install. The worst part of the job was getting the old bushings out! The next millionaire will be the person who invents a system to remove old bushings with the leaf springs still attached to the axle. All and all a great buy and I'll definitely buy Energy suspension parts again!verified_user Verified Buyer - Josh Erickson - . Energy Suspension 3.2130 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.2130 fit on my 88 Suburban with the Tuff Country EZ ride leaf springs?
- The 3.2130 is an OE stock replacement front leaf spring kit. It is not fitted for the Tuff country EZ ride leaf springs. Energy does not offer a direct replacement for after market leaf springs like Tuff country.
- From part number 3.2130 I need just the 3 2011 piece numbers. Can I buy those separately?
- Yes, you would need to order part number bulk-2011.
- Will part number 3.2130 fit if I have a pro comp 6 inch lift springs?
- No, part number 3.2130 are stock replacements only.
- Do these bushings 3.2130 fit the factory spring?
- The 3.2130 is an OE stock replacement front leaf spring kit.