unarchive In The Box of 3.3141 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3079 Bushings (with new outer shell and center sleeve)
- 2 - 3021 Bushings (with new outer shell and center sleeve)
- 4 - 3112 Thrust Washers
- 1 - 7033 Bushing
- 1 - 3137 Bushing
- 1 - Center Metal Sleeve for 7033
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17041
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3141 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Chevrolet Monza 75-80
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3141
These rear trailing arm bushings and torque tube bushing will be a great improvement over the wore out factory original bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bradley W Stone - . Energy Suspension 3.3141 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Outstanding performance!verified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy Rodriguez - . Energy Suspension 3.3141 - 5 out of 5