unarchive In The Box of 3.4142 keyboard_arrow_down
- Body mount set: 3-4142
- 2 - 4001 bushings (bottom, position #1)
- 2 - 4002 bushings (top, position #1)
- 2 - 4003 bushings (top, position #3)
- 4 - 4004 bushings (bottom, position #2 & #3)
- 2 - 4005 bushings (top, position #2)
- 2 - 15.02.29.39 (1.282” O.A.L. Shells)
- 1 - 17235 installation instructions
- 2 - 15.02.30.39 (1.495” O.A.L. Shells)
- 2 - 15.02.31.39 (1.410” O.A.L. Shells)
- 4 - 15.03.14.39 (.500”I.D.x 2.500”O.D. Washers)
- 4 - 15.03.24.39 (.625”I.D.x 2.500”O.D. Washers)
- 2 - 15.07.03.40 (½”-13 Nylock nuts)
- 2 - 15.05.41.39 (½”-13 x 2 ½” grd. 5 bolts)
- 4 - 15.05.42.39 (5/8”-11 x 3” grd. 5
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 3keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Camaro - 3.4142
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.4142
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent quality "
Bought this kit for my 1970 Pontiac Firebird. Fitted perfectly with no issues. Excellent quality. Highly recommend. 1st class service from a 1st class company. Thank youverified_user Verified Buyer - Mick B - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
All good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kenneth Adcock - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very positive. Order was received promptly with no missing components, well packeged with ample instructions. "
Other than my overall impression above, I cannot attest to the performance yet. Car is not complete and 1st track day is not until April. Ill be happy to let you know afterwards!verified_user Verified Buyer - Charles T Marsh - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Hi Brit , yes the parts are install, and all is good "
I feel like driving a new car and congratulations for the fast delivery.\nAn address to keep.\nFriendly Richard (Sorry for my english)verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard AMARA - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($3.90) more expensive
- For 73-75 Pontiac Models with 1 Inch Hole in Core Support
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Hi. Can you tell me the hardness rating of these vs. OEM rubber? I already have tubular control arms with poly bushings and 18
- OEM and Moog rubber bushings are 55-65a durometer (hardness scale). The kit 3.4142 poly bushings would be 80-85. The poly bushings will firm the ride up and be running 18's with the short sidewall tire will definitely have a very harsh ride.
- I purchased the 3.4142 kit from my local Oreilys and it is missing a piece. How do I get this missing piece?
- We are an authorized dealer of Energy and not Energy directly. You have two options, your first option would be to get in touch with your original dealer to see if they can get the piece for you. Your Second option would be to purchase just the missi ing piece from our site. You can call us at 888-406-2330 or use our live chat service on this page to have a rep further help with purchasing a single piece. ...see more
- Will part number 3.4142 fit my 1979 Pontiac Firebird?
- No, part number 3.4142 will only fit up to the 1975 Pontiac Firebird.
- Can I purchase individual pieces from this kit need part 4004?
- yes you can just put bulk- (part number) 4004 and it will come up on our search bar https://www.suspension.com/bulk-4004
- Could I order a kit with just radiator and core support bushings and hardware (4 bushings and hardware) For a 1973 Camaro?
- You sure can. Just type in bulk-the piece number to the search bar and it should come up if not you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330.
- How much will part number 3.4142 raise my car?
- Part number 3.4142 is an oem replacement and will not raise your car at all.
- I bought these for my Nova and put them on, but I'm having alignment issues with the front fenders and hood, do I need to use shims with this kit for proper height?
- Yes, you may still need to use body shims to get the gaps and fenders to line up.