unarchive In The Box of 3.4170 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 4286 - Upper Core Support Mount Bushing
- 2 of 4285 - Lower Core Support Mount Bushing
- 6 of 4287 - Upper Body Mount Bushing (Position 2, 4 and 6)
- 6 of 4288 - Lower Body Mount Bushing (Position 2, 4 and 6)
- 2 of 4289 - Upper Body Mount Bushing (Position 7)
- 2 of 4290 - Lower Body Mount Bushing (Position 7)
- 4 of 4291 - Upper Body Mount Bushing (Position 3 and 5)
- 8 of 15.02.30.39 - Washer/Sleeve (Position 2, 4, 6 and 7)
- 2 of 15.02.45.39 - Washer/Sleeve (Core Position)
- 12 of 15.03.04.39 - Flat Washer; 1-1/8" x 7/16" x .100" (All Positions)
- 10 of 15.03.09.39 - Flat Washer; 2.00" x 7/16" x 1/8" (All Positions)
- 2 of 15.03.13.39 - Flat Washer; 1-3/14" x 7/16" x 1/8" (Core Position)
- 10 of 15.05.54.39 - Bolt; 7/16-14 x 2-1/2" (All Positions)
- 2 of 15.07.02.40 - Nylock Nut; 7/16-14 (Core Position)
- 2 of 15P0704342 - Hex Nut; 7/16-14 (Position 2)
- 1 of 17559 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Chevelle - 3.4170
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.4170
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent fit and quality "
Excellent quality over stock and came with every bushing needed for my car. Went in easy and looks great. Highly recommend this kit!verified_user Verified Buyer - Wesley R Braxton - . Energy Suspension 3.4170 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
product as expected, fast deliveryverified_user Verified Buyer - Barry Bertoli - . Energy Suspension 3.4170 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent quality and fit. "
I have used Energy Suspension body mounts on several vehicles with no disappoints.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ron Chapman - . Energy Suspension 3.4170 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" EXCELLANT "
Have not installed these yet but they look great and service was outstanding!!verified_user Verified Buyer - JACK SCIALABBA - . Energy Suspension 3.4170 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I bought the Frame FX kit by Hellwig. After installation there will be an extra body mount. I think i read somewhere that the convertible chevelle has an extra body mount. Would you recommend me buying the convertible kit or the hard top kit with two extra bushings?
- The convertible body mounts will not fit the hardtop version and vice versa, Energy specifically states: Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Chevelle - 3.4170 Includes Hardware. Does NOT Fit the Convertible Models. However Energy does make a supplemental kit for this vehicle, along with the 3.4170 you will want to purchase: 3.4171 to go along with it and this will take care of the extra bushings you require. ...see more
- Does the kit for non convertible Chevelle fit the wagon or do I need to order the El Camino kit?
- 3.4170 will fit the Chevy Chevelle hardtop wagon as well as the sedan. None of the body mount kits extend to the rear of the vehicle.
- Is there a way to purchase just a single bushing out of the 3.4170 kit?
- Yes, we do sell the Energy bushings by the piece, you will need to speak with one of our reps, by phone 888-406-2330, or you can use the live chat option on our site as well.