unarchive In The Box of 3.5113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5010 - Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - Metal Brackets
- 2 - 5055 - Endlink Bushings
- 2 - 4905 - Endlink Bushings
- 2 - Metal Sleeves for 4905
- 5 - Metal Washers
- 1 - 9.11109 - Super Grease
- 1 - 17039 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.5113 | Rear Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings - 25.4 mm | Camaro
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.5113
starstarstarstarstar" FANTASTIC !!! PERFECT FIT !!! "
GREAT PRODUCT !!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PLACES THAT CARRIED THIS HARD TO FIND PART FOR MY 78 TRANS AM. EXCELLENT !!!verified_user Verified Buyer - David Galatzan - . Energy Suspension 3.5113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Parts were of fine quality and complete. "
The parts as packaged were precise replacements for my install. The workmanship was first rate.verified_user Verified Buyer - Randy Pendleton - . Energy Suspension 3.5113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent product "
The product was easy to install and fit/function was as expected.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bruce H. Koyanagi - . Energy Suspension 3.5113 - 5 out of 5