add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.5178 | Front Sway Bar Bushings-endlinks - 31.75 mm | C1500
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.5178
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I really dont drive that much , that being said I have no complaints about the product.verified_user Verified Buyer - michael holley - . Energy Suspension 3.5178 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" GREAT QUALITY! "
It was everything I was expecting and even more. High quality and even the hardware is grade 8 and zinc coated. I am impressed!verified_user Verified Buyer - Andrew D. Regan - . Energy Suspension 3.5178 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Performs outstanding, will be back for more! "
Great product, would have liked new larger head bolts with kit for frame mounts, was not able to use washers! I now have much better front end control!verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Bachman - . Energy Suspension 3.5178 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect fitment "
I bought my 89 chevy 2500 2wd several months ago with a clunk in the front end somewhere. After a little searching I discovered that both my swaybar endlinks were gone. A quick order from here and they had a full swaybar bushing kit in polyurethane sent to me for the same price as just the rubber end links at the parts store. They came with a generous amount of assembly grease and install was just as easy as taking the old ones out. Will definitely be shopping here for the rest of suspension needs.verified_user Verified Buyer - nick stallsmith - . Energy Suspension 3.5178 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have a 1995 gmc 3500 4 door dually and I am looking at your sway bar kit, part number 3.5178. According to some reviews, I have a 1 5/16 inch sway bar? This kit fits a 1.25 inch sway bar. Will this still work?
- You will need to measure your sway bar to guarantee what size sway bar you have and what kit number will work.
- What is the best grease to use for Energy sway bar bushings, 3.5178?
- Best grease to use is Marine grade grease it's more sticky and stays on the polyurethane bushings longer than petroleum grease. The grease can be found here at this site: https://www.suspension.com/mini-grease-gun-combo For more information on the e difference in grease, you can also check our blog: https://www.suspension.com/blog/the-best-grease-for-polyurethane-bushings/ ...see more