add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.5215 | Rear Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings - 28 mm | Suburban
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.5215
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Install went well. I now have the entire powertrain out of my Avalanche (288,000 miles) so I have yet to drive- test the sway bar bushings. I still wish the grease fittings were on the side of the "U"- bracket and not sticking down where they are vulnerable.verified_user Verified Buyer - Barry Yodzis - . Energy Suspension 3.5215 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Holding up well no signs of wear.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Gemmellaro - . Energy Suspension 3.5215 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" easy to install with minimum tools "
The install went very smooth from beginning to end. Parts fit exactly as expected and described. Will order more parts as needed.verified_user Verified Buyer - James L. Booth - . Energy Suspension 3.5215 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Received fast, installation was easy and fit correctly and works great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Thomas W Cockroft - . Energy Suspension 3.5215 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Why does part number 3.5215 come with new track bar bushings?
- Part number 3.5215 comes with new end link bushings, not the track bar bushings.
- Can you buy the individual piece in kit 3.5215 separately?
- yes, you sure can. all you have to do is know the piece number and type in bulk-on the search bar and it should come up if not you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330.