unarchive In The Box of 4.3133 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3228-3 - Axle Pivot Bushings
- 2 - 3119 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17051
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
If you have a 80-96 Bronco or Ford F Series Truck these polyurethane axle pivot bushings will do a better job of holding the alignment of that Twin-Traction Beam axle and last much longer than OE rubber bushings. This can reduce steering wander and eliminate looseness in your Ford's steering.
Symptoms of Bad Axle Pivot Bushings
- "Clunking" noise from under the hood
- Feeling a bump under your feet after turning
- Wandering steering after a bump
- Loose feeling in your steering wheel
4X your 4X4
If you've been taking your 4X4 Bronco or F Series truck on a lot of off-road adventures then you know how important it is to have reliable suspension. The Twin-Traction Beam axle on the 80-96 models uses a pair of rubber bushings to soften the connection between the axle and the frame. These help to dampen some of the noise and vibration that can travel from the road (or off-road) to the cab, but hard use and time hollow these bushings out. This can cause "clunking" noises under your Bronco or a steering wobble after hitting a bump. Replacing the stock rubber bushings with polyurethane axle pivot bushings will eliminate those problems and last a lot longer than rubber.
Off-roading or even regular driving on poorly maintained roads are not the only conditions that will cause rubber bushings to fail, and lets face it, you don't have a 4WD Bronco to cruise down a glass smooth interstate. You want to crawl over rocks or see how deep that mud hole really is. Motor oil, road grime, salts, and heat will all begin to take their toll on rubber, but polyurethane axle pivot bushings will brush off the elements that will eventually destroy rubber. A little more vibration for a sturdy axle-to-frame connection is not a bad trade.
Product Reviews for 4.3133 | Axle Pivot Bushings | F150 F250 F350 Bronco 1980-1996
- 5 Star (41)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3133
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
No issues to date.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Kenney - . Energy Suspension 4.3133 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
Been using these for years. Wont use anything else. Have never had to repeat the job with Energy Suspension.verified_user Verified Buyer - West Tire - . Energy Suspension 4.3133 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Amazing!! "
I have been blown away by the quality of Energy parts every time I buy them, especially for the price. These parts are really the only option for your old Ford- they will make the TTB ride better than you ever thought possible. Cant wait to order the cab mount and rear spring sets. Thank you Energy Suspension Parts!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris Starbard - . Energy Suspension 4.3133 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Excessive play gone. Worth the effort to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Johnny O Stallings - . Energy Suspension 4.3133 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have the pivot bushing kit. It comes with a metal sleeve my pivots appear to have a sleeve in them already with no visible seams to make me 100% that these are made to be removed. Is there a known tool or procedure to swapping out the sleeves.
- You would press out the OEM bushing and press in the kit 4.3133. You would use a control arm bushing remover and installer tool kit. Or here is a link to our page that we did using bolt, nut and washers: https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-install l-a-bushing-without-a-press/ ...see more
- where can I get illustration of how bushing set goes together
- The link will give you the instructions for assembling the axle pivot bushing https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17051.pdf
- Do you have installation instruction for the part 4.3133?
- Instructions can be found here: https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17019.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17051.pdf
- Where does the big ring go do you press it on with the sleeve or do you put it all together and it goes on one end or the other
- The thrust bushing which looks like a ring or a washer goes on the smaller end of the bushing this helps the arm, when you put your foot on the break after gassing the vehicle, helps the main bushing not to thrusted back as the vehicle is moving.