unarchive In The Box of 4.4104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 4162 Lower Core Support Halves
- 2 - 4161 Upper Core Support Halves
- 2 - Metal Washers for 4161 and 4162
- 2 - 4156 Lower Mount Halves
- 2 - 4159 Upper Mount Halves
- 2 - 4160 Lower Mount Halves
- 2 - 4155 Upper Mount Halves
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17026
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Ford F250 - 4.4104
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.4104
starstarstarstarstar" Great fit "
Very satisfiedverified_user Verified Buyer - Tom Garret - . Energy Suspension 4.4104 - 5 out of 5
These bushing fit my 1977 f100 perfectly. They fit and look better then the factory bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Stephen Smith - . Energy Suspension 4.4104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" A+++++++++++++++++ "
Quality parts, quality fitverified_user Verified Buyer - michael wassil - . Energy Suspension 4.4104 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What bolts are we supposed to use if none come in the 4.4104 kit?
- You will need to reuse your factory hardware for part number 4.4104.
- I am needing a body mounting kit for my truck. I didn't know if you guys have one that has everything for the full truck, including bolts and everything or is it just the bushings?
- At this time we only have the body mounts, we do not have the hard ware to offer at this time.