unarchive In The Box of 4.4111 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 4152 bushings (pos.2,3,4,5,upper)
- 8 - 4153 bushings (pos.2,3,4,5,lower)
- 2 - 4150 bushings (pos.1upper)
- 2 - 4151 bushings (pos.1lower)
- 1 - 17268 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.