unarchive In The Box of 7.1117 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 4222 Upper Frame Bushings Halves
- 4 - 4223 Lower Frame Bushing Halves
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17486
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Subframe Bushings
A subframe bushing is found at the mounting point between the subframe and the body. Most OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber, which over time begins to wear and crack. With a failed subframe bushing, noise and vibration become a major issue for both the driver and the passengers. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, your quiet smooth ride is in trouble.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a much more durable material for subframe bushings. Not only do these bushings maintain the mounting alignment very well, but polyurethane does not crack, distort, rot, or wear the way rubber bushings do. With more durable material, there should be an increase in NVH. But there is also a performance boost to consider! With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light.
Product Reviews for 7.1117 | Rear Subframe Bushings for Nissan 240SX S14 Suspension
- 5 Star (23)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.1117
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Holding up nice and tight like when they first went in. No shakes or wobbles since replacing the rubber bushings. Highly recommended.verified_user Verified Buyer - Abraham Mendez - . Energy Suspension 7.1117 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good Product "
Easy to install. Does the job.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeffrey Neely - . Energy Suspension 7.1117 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great quality, stiffened up the whole rear end of the car alot, worth the money for sure.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kristoffer Nelson - . Energy Suspension 7.1117 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Stoked "
The difference between stock worn out stock bushings vs. the energy black bushings are night and day. Drive-ability is beautiful now.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joseph Harrison - . Energy Suspension 7.1117 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 7.1117 fit my 1992 Nissan 240sx Base Hatchback?
- No, they will not fit.
- Is 7.1117 fitted for the S13 and S14?
- Part number 7.1117 is fitted for just the S14.
- Will part number 7.1117 fit my 1997 Nissan 240SX?
- Yes, part number 7.1117 will fit the 1997 Nissan 240SX.
- Can I use the 7.1117 on the front sub frame on my S14?
- No, The 7.1117 is only guaranteed to fit on the rear of the 95-98 240SX.
- How much would part 7.1117 cost to ship subframe bushing to New Zealand?
- Estimate shipping cost is: 6-10 Day International $74.95 1-5 Day International $60.09 1-3 day DHL $60.85 1-5 Day FED-EX $42.12