unarchive In The Box of 7.3109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3324 - Main Bushings - Rear of the Front Control Arm at pivot point
- 4 - 2350 - Secondary Bushing Halves - Front of the Front Control Arm
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2350
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17253
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3109 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Nissan Sentra 1991-1999
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3109
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
there is a problem..the 3324 bushing does not hold the arm in place so it moves back and forward when braking o accelerating. this causes the lip on the other round bushing to be pinched eventually damaging the lip. i had to create a locking mechanism to prevent the 3324 bushing from moving .verified_user Verified Buyer - david shady - . Energy Suspension 7.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later still holding up great, no issues "
Always very happy with energy suspension bushings, fit great, feel great.verified_user Verified Buyer - robert ellis - . Energy Suspension 7.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good part again... "
Fits well. Thank you guys. Good part.verified_user Verified Buyer - cheryl ann brown - . Energy Suspension 7.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
These fit my 1991 N14 SSS pulsar (I'm from Australia). They fit fine so there's not too much to say. However its not a particularly easy process to do at home. The wheel alignment was the thing that fixed all my suspension woes, but this was necessary too.verified_user Verified Buyer - samuel blackburn - . Energy Suspension 7.3109 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($24.41) more expensive
- Includes lower rear position only.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane