unarchive In The Box of 8.3113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2287 Lower Control Arm Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Sleeves for 2287
- 4 - 2288 Upper Control Arm Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Sleeves for 2288
- 2 - Metal Washers
- 1 - Prelube Tube
- 1 - Installation Instructions 17166
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3113 | Toyota Rav4 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3113
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
I have done the passenger side seem to work good. Took longer than expected not due to your parts, but getting the old bushings out of the control arm. They were one piece and had to be pressed out.verified_user Verified Buyer - Craig Engel - . Energy Suspension 8.3113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Suspension bushings are holding up great..Its as if i just put them in. Had really bad torque steer before the bushings. It took it all away and is still gone..thanks for the great productverified_user Verified Buyer - Danny Bradford - . Energy Suspension 8.3113 - 5 out of 5