unarchive In The Box of gs1-vwn001 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of bwf19xz - Front Sway Bar - 24mm - 3 Point Adjustable
- 1 of bwr20xz - Rear Sway Bar - 24mm - 3 Point Adjustable
- 1 of klc167a - Front Sway Bar Endlink
- 1 of klc141 - Rear Sway Bar Endlink
- 1 of wsk-vwn001 - Complete Lowering Coil Spring Set - Front and Rear Lowering - 30mm (1.18 inch)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
Whiteline Sway Bars
Sway bars are an important part of your suspension. Designed to maximize tire contact to the road, your sway bar dramatically reduces the lean you feel while taking corners. Whiteline's sway bars are crafted to be one of the best options available. While some manufacturers make their sway bars hollow to lower material costs, Whiteline makes sure each of their sway bars is solid steel. Their quality, coupled with the ability to easily adjust many of their sway bars, keeps Whiteline's sway bars in high demand.
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
To cut costs even further, most OE sway bars are on the smaller side of the spectrum. While these sway bars are perfectly fine for the daily driver, those looking for more performance will usually want a larger sway bar. Whiteline offers a wide range of high-quality sway bars and matching sway bar bushings for just this purpose. Additionally, each of Whiteline's sway bars is covered with a three-year warranty handled in-house here at DST. Take those corners faster, and safer, with one of Whiteline's sway bar kits installed.