unarchive In The Box of wek004 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - Lower Inner Front Position - W0503
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings - Inner Rear Position - KCA316
- Front Steering Rack and Pinion Bushing - W13204
- Rear Axle Beam Bushings - Front Position - W0504
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
Whiteline Essentials Kits
Everything you need, in one box.
Finding each individual piece you need to upgrade or restore, your vehicle can be a frustrating process. Whiteline has found a way around this issue by creating their Whiteline Essentials Kits. Containing everything you'll need to revamp your vehicle's suspension, these kits are carefully made for each listed vehicle giving you the best bang for your buck suspension upgrade.
Synthetic Elastomer Solutions
Instead of using OE rubber replacement bushings, prone to cracking and wearing down over time, Whiteline utilizes their own synthetic elastomer bushings. Proven to be extremely resistant to physical wear and road grime, these bushings are sure to both outlast and outperform the rubber. Combine this durable material and long-lasting design with Whiteline's Lifetime Warranty coverage, and you've got a kit that will be good for both you and your vehicle for years to come.