lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
Front Control Arm Bushings - Lexus SC300 - w51231a
Whiteline Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Whiteline's synthetic elastomer control arm bushings. These elastomer bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Whiteline's synthetic elastomer is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but it gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchased this Item Whiteline W51231A from you, in fact I ordered 2 kits thinking that would do the bushing on the front lower control arms. I looked at the instructions and this if for the lower control bushing forward bushing, I would need the lower or can the second bushing be used in the rearward location on the front control arm? If not what bushing would I need for that?
- The W51231A is the front bushing for the lower control arm: http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/install_guides/Z5089.pdf For the rear front lower control arm bushing you would need: W51232a: http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/install_guides/Z5091.pdf ...see more
- Do these require the retention of the outer metal sleeves from the stock bushings? because i have removed them from the control arm and they are destroyed.
- Generally if the bushing does not include an outer metal shell, you have to reuse it. Consult the instructions for this information. If it does not state to reuse the outer shell call us or contact the manufacturers tech support.