lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
Whiteline Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Whiteline's synthetic elastomer control arm bushings. These elastomer bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Whiteline's synthetic elastomer is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but it gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are the Whiteline part number w51627 bushing rubber or poly urethane?
- Whiteline bushings are a plastic elastomer. This material is stiffer than rubber. The stiffer material will firm the ride, better handling and more responsive steering.
- Does the whiteline bushing (w51627) require you to remove the complete factory bushing from the front lower control arm, or just burn out the inner rubber bushing leaving the factory outer shell?
- This bushing w51627, you would press out the OEM bushing and press in the Whiteline bushing. Other poly urethane bushings you may have to burn out the rubber and reuse the outer metal shell and inner sleeve. If you are not sure about the removal or i installation contact us and we can advise you on the proper procedure. ...see more