lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Front Control Arm Bushings - Lexus GX470 - w53312
Whiteline Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Whiteline's synthetic elastomer control arm bushings. These elastomer bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Whiteline's synthetic elastomer is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but it gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What are the greasing instructions for the W53312?
- The W53312 will require grease upon install, you will want to grease the inner diameter of the bushing before placing the inner sleeve, and also grease any part of the poly that touches metal.
- I was curious if there are any parts I have to re-use if I want to replace the front lower control arm bushings with the Whiteline ones?
- With Whiteline part number w53312is complete. The only parts you would have to reuse is the bolts that attaches the control arm to the frame. On the bolts I would use anti-seize. This will prevent the bolts from corroding to the inner sleeve and if t the control needs to be removed in the future will make disassembly easier. ...see more