unarchive In The Box of 19.1102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Shifter Bushing 1.385 OAL - 1170.01
- 1 of Subaru Rear Shifter Bushing - 01P0130401
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 184.108.40.206 (.562 X .375 X .800)
- 2 of Alum. Flat Washers - 15.03.140.38 (.875 x .320 x .065 inches)
- 2 of Flange Head Bolt - 15.05.97.42 (M8-1.25 x 35mm)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Shifter Stabilizer Bushings - Subaru Impreza - 19.1102
Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings
Having a sloppy shifter is bad news for those with manual transmissions. Accidentally switching gears or being unsure if you're in the right gear makes driving more of a hassle than a convenience. The OE shifter bushings installed on your vehicle are most likely made of soft rubber. A well-known attribute of rubber is its ability to flex. While having flex in a shifter bushing is fine, the OE rubber simply flexes too much and is prone to warping over time, leading to that sloppy feel.
Energy Suspension makes all of their shifter bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more dependable than the OE rubber. Not prone to the same warping, these polyurethane bushings will definitely outlast the OE. Additionally, Hyperflex polyurethane is much firmer than rubber. This added firmness means you will not only restore your shifter's feel, but it'll also be crisper and more accurate than ever. As if that wasn't enough, Energy Suspension also covers all of their shifter bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Shifter Stabilizer Bushings - Subaru Impreza - 19.1102
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 19.1102
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The bushing kit has been awesome, weve had no issues.verified_user Verified Buyer - Teri Prentice - . Energy Suspension 19.1102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Superb quality for the money "
I am absolutely thrilled about this one ! Used to have to double clutch because I thought my synchros werent quite right to get into first and reverse turns out they were fighting sloppy bushings ! Crispy shifts now every time. 2004 Forester xt with 159,000 and one of my favorite mods so far for the money! Appreciated every drive. Install was a breeze too, took less than 2 hrs start to finish and thats only because I had a cheap pair of snap ring pliers that battled the clip. 5/5 thank you guys.verified_user Verified Buyer - jared Christopher krall - . Energy Suspension 19.1102 - 5 out of 5
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Quality but... "
The vague description read for 6 speed subaru . Did not fit my 2005 sti.\nEditors Note: 19.1102 does not fit the WRX Sti. Only the WRX.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gabriel Jimenez - . Energy Suspension 19.1102 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Much better shifting.verified_user Verified Buyer - Durran Smith - . Energy Suspension 19.1102 - 5 out of 5