Return Policy Terms and Conditions
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- All accessories (lubricant, stickers, installation instructions)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the return shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Wearable rubber parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, Bushings, Bump stops, etc.)
Bulk Order items do not qualify for return
Basic Return PolicyThe following policy applies to products still in new condition to be returned for a refund or replacement.
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 45 days from the date you receive the product to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a carrier to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 45 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the carrier (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Warehouse. Except as provided for defective products (See Returns Policy Defective Products below)
- All non-defective products are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law).
- For orders that qualified for free shipping (orders over $99), shipping will be deducted from the final refund if the returned items cause the order to fall below the $99 qualification.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal)
- Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Warehouse, delivery times vary based on carrier selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
Defective/Missing ProductsThe following policy applies to defective products still within 45 days of the original delivery date.
- Defective products can be returned in exchange for a replacement of the exact same product, or at the sole discretion of Suspension.com, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal). Defective products may only be returned within 45 days of the date you actually took delivery of the product.
- Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfilment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability. There is no restocking fee for defective products.
- For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your return shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipping method, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- For missing parts you have 45 days from original purchase to file a claim.
Defective Products under WarrantyThe following policy applies to defective products past 45 days of the original delivery date though still under warranty.
- Defective products past 45 days of delivery, but still under warranty, may be returned for an exchange only. The replacement will be the same product type and brand name as the returned defective product.
- Replacement orders will be sent only after the defective product is received by our facility and it is confirmed that the Basic Return Criteria was met. The product will be verified as defective by the manufacturer.
- Customers will not be reimbursed for return shipping costs for products returned past the 45 days of the original purchase and delivery date. At the discretion of Suspension.com, customers may be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement product.
- The Manufacturer warranties only cover the replacement product. Neither Suspension.com nor the manufacturer will not include refunds for labor costs.
- Since Moog parts are designed for original suspension systems, vehicles with modified suspension (ie suspension lift kits) will wear articulating steering and suspension components at an accelerated rate because of changes to the engineered suspension geometry. This being the case, parts installed on modified vehicles are not eligible for replacement under the warranty. If you have any questions please contact our customer support team for clarification.
Returns must meet all applicable criteria.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed above, it will be rejected by our Warehouse and returned back to you at your cost. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Warehouse that may be incurred by Suspension.com. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the return back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs to and from our Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and warehouses allow us no room to make exceptions.