lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Endlinks
While your sway bar is intended to maximize contact to the road, it can't accomplish this task on its own. Sway bar endlinks are just as important as the sway bar itself. Connecting your sway bar to the rest of the suspension, these endlinks allow the sway bar to perform its task. Should your endlinks wear down or fail completely, you will inevitably feel increased body roll while cornering.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacements will undoubtedly come with rubber bushings. While rubber can easily absorb vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long. Crafted using Hyperflex polyurethane bushings and including a brand new set of hardware, Energy Suspension's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. The Hyperflex polyurethane bushings are resistant to both chemicals and physical wear, increasing the endlink's durability and performance exponentially. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their endlinks with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the overall length of part number 9.8172?
- Part number 9.8172 is a universal adjustable end link, so you can adjust the overall length from 6.75 - 7.75 inches.
- Will this part 9.8172 fit my 04 Kia Rio?
- Unfortunately, with universals, we cannot guarantee fitment of the parts. However, if you measurement matches with these measurements they will have a good chance of fitting for what you need. Measurements are: length = 171mm to 196mm - (6.75 to 7.75 inches) stud diameter = 9.53mm - (0.37 inches) ...see more
- Is the length of the adjustable sway bar link is measured of the shaft from end to end or from center bolt to center bolt or over all ? Please let me know your measuring from and to,
- The length of part number 9.8172 is measured from bolt to bolt.
- Will the 9.8172 fit on my lowered 08 Corolla S?
- The 9.8172 is an universal pivot style end-link that does not have a guaranteed fitment.