add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- This vehicle had air ride originally, previous owner converted the rear, I need to know which upper control arms with ball joints will fit to convert front with new shocks thanks.
- For the Non Air ride arms you will need part numbers: CK8722T Front Upper Left : Contains problem solver bushings, powdered metal gusher bearing for better lubrication, replaceable ball joint, will not fit air ride CK8724T: Front Upper Right: Con ntains problem solver bushings, powdered metal gusher bearing for better lubrication, replaceable ball joint, will not fit air ride ...see more
- What benefits does MOOG-CK8722T have over an OEM (motorcraft) control arm?
- MOOG® Problem Solver® (CK) control arms incorporate proven design and engineering features to ensure like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred choice of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs. • Easy t to install • Restores like-new steering and handling • OE fit and form geometry and alignment • Construction and design validated by MOOG engineers • Broad coverage for foreign and domestic applications • Greaseable socket reduces corrosion and wears by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants This will also come with a lifetime warranty as long as they are maintained, meaning they are greased as they are supposed to be. ...see more
- Does the part CK8722T come with urethane bushings? It's for a 2002 Ford F-150.
- The ck version of the bushings are still rubber, however: MOOG Problem Solver control arm bushings for these applications feature an innovative ball-and-socket design that eliminates the stress-induced failures encountered in conventional bushin ngs while providing improved steering and handling feel. In addition, the new Problem Solver bushings are permanently lubricated and sealed with premium MOOG boots to prevent contamination. ...see more