lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is the moog-k90706 rear lower lateral links also known as the rear lower control arms?
- The moog-k90706 is also known as the rear lower control arms or the rear lower lateral links. You will need two of this kit as it will only cover one side of your vehicle.
- What is the difference between part numbers k90706 and RK641861?
- Part number RK641861 is the upgraded part number.
- Does part number k90706 come with 2 lateral links for the price?
- Yes, part number k90706 comes with the 2 lateral links for the price.