unarchive In The Box of 11114 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of End Link Bushing, Small - 63025
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60841 (3/4 X .093 X 1.480 inches)
- 4 of End Link Bushing, Large - 63048
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60825 (3/4 X .134 X 1.380 inches)
- 2 of Rear Sway Bar Bushings, 9/16 Inch
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 11114 | Rear Sway Bar-Endlink Bushing -14.28mm | Grand Cherokee
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
My car handles as good now as it did when I installed the parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - steven soodik - . Prothane 11114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts "
Perfect fit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rade Pesic - . Prothane 11114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Everything is working perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nichlas S Ojeda - . Prothane 11114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
The parts were fine. The only discrepancy was that the brass insert (4 pieces) were of two different lengths, with the longer two being exactly the same length as the factory (OEM) part, whereas the shorter two were about 1/8th inch shorter so that the connecting bolts turn on the ends of the bushing rather than being fully tightened on the insert and turning it inside the bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Booker - . Prothane 11114 - 5 out of 5