unarchive In The Box of 11209 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - Track Bar Bushing #72001
- 1 - Track Bar Bushing #72002
- 2 - Metal Sleeve #61058 (.875 X .563 X 1.600 in)
- 1 - Metal Sleeve #61059 (1.563 X .120 X 1.00 in)
- 1 - Metal Sleeve #61060 (1.450 X .120 X 1.00 in)
- 2 - Super Grease 5 gram Tubes
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Front Track Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler JK - Prothane
Secure Your Suspension
Under normal circumstances your suspension shifts slightly when you turn a corner. The amount of shifting that takes place is largely determined by the quality of track arm (a.k.a panhard rod) bushings installed on your vehicle. Your track arm, and it's supporting bushings, are designed to accomplish several tasks: keeping your suspension aligned with the rest of your vehicle, eliminating excess body roll, and increasing your overall handling.
Prothane Track Bar Bushings
OE track arm bushings are typically made of rubber. While rubber does a decent job of absorbing vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long when put into high-stress environments. Prothane makes all of their track arm bushings out of polyurethane. Capable of easily dealing with pressure, heat, and corrosion, these polyurethane bushings are sure to outlast the OE rubber. This dramatic increase to durability can also lead to a slight increase in NVH, due to polyurethane's sturdier nature. But, your enhanced control and safety are well worth it. Plus, Prothane covers all of their track arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Track Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler JK - Prothane
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" A++ "
Good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Craig Anderson - . Prothane 11209 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number 11209 for both ends of the track bar?
- Yes, the bushings in the 11209 kit are for both ends of the track bar.
- Do the 11209 bushings work on the OEM track bar?
- Yes, the 11209 bushings are for the OEM track bar.