unarchive In The Box of 13101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Lower Sub Frame Bushings, Large - 61167
- 2 of Lower Sub Frame Bushings, Large - 61168
- 2 of Upper Sub Frame Bushings, Small - 61169
- 2 of Upper Sub Frame Bushings, Small - 61170
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60833 (7/8 X 11/16 ID X 1.92 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60668 (3/4 X 11/16 ID X 1.88 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 62 (2.0 X 1/2 X 1/8 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 1161 (2.5 X 1/2 X 1/8 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Front Subframe Bushings - Mitsubishi Eclipse - 13101
Prothane Subframe Bushings
Right at the mounting points between the subframe and the body you'll find your vehicle's subframe bushings. Typically, OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber. Over time this soft rubber begins to wear and crack. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, you'll see an increase in noise and vibration into the cab of your vehicle.
Prothane's subframe bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for subframe bushings. With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light. Not only do you get a performance boost with poly, but you keep it. Polyurethane bushings do not distort or crack like OEM rubber. Prothane covers their subframe bushings with a lifetime warranty that can be handled through our customer service team at DST. A slight increase in NVH should be expected due to the firmer material, but the performance and longevity benefits make Prothane's bushings worth it.