unarchive In The Box of 131904 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #: 13509 Driver Side Mount Inserts
- 2 - 69153 - Motor Mount Insert Bushing
- 1 - 60756 - 7/8" X 1/2" X 2.915" Metal Sleeve for 69153
- Part #: 13503 Passenger Side Mount Inserts
- 2 - 69051 - Motor Mount Insert Bushing
- 1 - 60757 - 7/8" X 1/2" X 3.265"L Metal Sleeve for 69051
- Part #: 13510 Rear Mount Inserts
- 2 - Motor Mount Insert, Rear
- Part #: 13507 Front Mount Inserts
- 1 - 69152 - Motor Mount Insert Bushing
- 1 - 60917 - 7/8" X 1/2" X 2.60"L Metal Sleeve for 69152
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Prothane's motor mount inserts are crafted out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Prothane's motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it all off, Prothane's motor mount inserts are covered by a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
OE Motor Mounts
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Prothane's Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer a great performance boost equal to that of a solid motor mount, without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Mitsubishi Eclipse - 131904
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great! "
Overall this is a great purchase. While it does not actually increase the power in your car, it prevents a loss of power to the wheels making the drive more fun. Quite a lot of elbow grease is necessary if you want to do a home install as I did. Also, when I ordered it came with the cross-member bushings and a solid front mount instead of a perforated one. I contacted the seller and they sent me a perforated front mount with no hassle and it was here in two days. \n\nThis will make your car vibrations more noticeable but it will not cause your car shake more. If it seems like this occurs, you need to fix your rough idle and or make sure the installation was done correctly. But you will notice any slight misfire or vac leak or anything much more easily as you will feel the vibration through the whole car. If it feels worse then something else is wrong and do not blame this product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Stephen Ordway - . Prothane 131904 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Satisfied "
To start off, installation on these isnt straight forward/easy. These require cutting/pressing out the rubber/metal insides of the factory mounts. After dealing with that, you have to find a way to sleeve the front mounts bolt sleeve since its the wrong size. But, if youre ok with dealing with these headaches during install the results are worth it. They beat the heck out of the factory mounts. Great for performance, kills the wheel hop. After replacing my oem mounts, the vibration from having torn mounts improved, but the stiffness of the new ones doesnt make it a whole lot smoother. Nothing Im complaining about, but others might not like it.verified_user Verified Buyer - Austin Driskill - . Prothane 131904 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great upgrade for the price "
My stock mounts had 125k on them and are 9 years old. They wereed and worn out pretty bad. The swap was easy for the front, right, and left, the rear being an insert was a pain and you might want a shop with an arbor press to put them in. Increases the vibration just a bit in the cap but completely removes wheel hop. Not to be done if your looking for smooth comfort but excellent for performance upgrades.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andrew Cox - . Prothane 131904 - 5 out of 5