unarchive In The Box of 14209 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushing Halves,Small - 64426
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushing,Large - 64427
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60624 (7/8 X .156 X 2.150 inches)
- 2 of Flat Metal Washers - 75 (.843 X 1.750 OD X .125 inches)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with Prothane's polyurethane control arm bushings. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
Control arm bushings are a high stress part, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 14209 | Nissan Sentra Front Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
These bushings last longer than 2 years.\nI have been purchasing these bushings for more than 5 years.\nThere have been no complaints.verified_user Verified Buyer - SALINA GAJADHAR - . Prothane 14209 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Works perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - Devon Cridland - . Prothane 14209 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" helped a lot "
These replaced worn out stock bushings. They helped handling immensely and also helped brake and clutch consistency. These went on my 2002 sentra spec vverified_user Verified Buyer - jared - . Prothane 14209 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Wow "
Great bushings! Improved the handling in the car, and it feels more stiff.verified_user Verified Buyer - Xavier Ortiz, severodetail - . Prothane 14209 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are kit numbers 7.3112 and 14209 the same thing? Because if so, I want to go with the cheaper option.
- Yes, both the 7.3112 and 14209 the same thing. The only difference is that the 7.3112 kit is by Energy and the 14209 kit is by Prothane.
- Is part number 14209 for the upper or lower control arms? And is this kit for just one side?
- Part number 14209 is for both the upper and lower control arms and for both the left and right sides.