unarchive In The Box of 16.5108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5359 - 22mm Sway Bar Bushings
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube Tube
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17154
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17039
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Dont forget to replace your endlinks at the same time you replace your sway bar bushings. Replacing both will ensure your sway bar work its' best!
DST's lateral locks prevent sway bar movement and fits OE and aftermarket bars.
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Sway Bar Bushings - 22 mm | Honda Civic | 16.5108
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.5108
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality "
The customer service I received from the guys at suspension.com was amazing. Very prompt to answer my questions and extremely helpful. Will shop with them again for sure.verified_user Verified Buyer - cory adams - . Energy Suspension 16.5108 - 5 out of 5
I give this product 5 stars.verified_user Verified Buyer - weerachai khuntong - . Energy Suspension 16.5108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
Improve the handling a lotverified_user Verified Buyer - Muhammad Havy Bin Zolkifli - . Energy Suspension 16.5108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" I´m glad of this. "
Very good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Juraj Mazúr - . Energy Suspension 16.5108 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane